A little about us
We are Rexlabs – a sixty-person product house that takes complex problems and untangles them into simple, usable products. We're a design-driven company that values ownership, initiative and constant learning. Currently, we focus on the real estate and financial tech verticals. Our largest product is Rex: a whole-of-business CRM used by over 1,300 real estate agencies across Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
Our office is located in the heart of Newstead near the Gasworks precinct, surrounded by great cafes, eating areas & micro breweries.
About the role
As a Data Migration Officer, you will be responsible for working closely with Rexlabs clients to guide and manage their data imports and migrations. In this role, you’ll be working alongside our Data Migration Engineer and Product Manager to solve a real business problem and create an exceptional onboarding experience for our customers.
- Liaise closely with the clients, customer success team and data import engineer(s) to manage data import projects
- Create data artifacts such as source-to-target mappings, data flow diagrams, and data dictionary definitions
- Prepare and validate client data for accuracy prior to import/migration.
- Using a variety of internal tools to process and monitor various customer imports
- Support troubleshooting of data issues, tracing back to the source when required
- Provide regular updates to the client as well as the Customer Success Manager on data import progress and outcomes
- Update documentation to improve internal knowledge and customer experience
- Facilitation and management of custom client projects
- Genuine passion for helping our clients and a desire to provide the best possible customer service, consistent with our reputation and values.
- Technical aptitude - You are tech-savvy and have the skill to explain technical concepts to non-technical audiences. You should be familiar with very basic relational data concepts, such as joins.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Comfort with working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Flexibility with work hours and the ability to jump on occasional early evening calls to support clients outside of standard business hours. Some weekend work will be required (approx. 3hrs/month)
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience of Zendesk ticketing software or similar support based applications.
- Experience working in technical support role
- Real estate experience