First a bit about us
The Rexlabs family of products deliver amazing experiences for real estate professionals. From agency owners to selling agents, property managers to admins, we provide tech solutions to manage their day and ensure the making the most of every opportunity to build lifelong relationships with buyers and sellers, landlords and tenants.
We are a growth business… our users are growing, our product range is growing and now we are too. The Brand and Marketing Team (BAM) is fast-paced, future thinking, and creatively focused. This role reports to the Head of Marketing and covers all 4 of our core products (Rex, Siteloft, Spoke and Alfie) as well as our parent brand, Rexlabs.
This is a great role for you, if
- You are passionate about how websites and the experiences they deliver can impact company revenue.
- You love working in a collaborative team that is focused on generating business results
- You see yourself as a creator/tinkerer that loves making things work
Your main missions
Our Digital Marketing Web Developer will be responsible for making, maintaining and monitoring our web-based (Webflow) marketing assets - The end goal of online marketing activity is to provide a great brand experience for our website users and to generate leads.
- Maintaining, expanding, and scaling all our webflow marketing sites including rexsoftware.com, rexsoftware.co.uk, spokeapp.io, and rexlabs.io
- Developing, testing, documenting, and implement new high-quality websites for Siteloft and Alfie
- Building conversion-based landing pages for prospecting and lead generation
- Working closely with the Creative Lead and Video Producer to wireframe page layouts for optimal user journeys, and be able to collaborate on design
- Ensuring smooth and accurate 2-way transfer of prospect/lead data to Hubspot
- Managing all technical SEO requirements to deliver optimum site performance for Google
- Ensuring accurate tracking of site visitors and conversion, supporting remarketing initiatives.
- Reporting on the performance of sites
- Supporting digital marketing initiatives to drive SEO, traffic and conversion
- Providing troubleshooting and resolution of support issues
- Staying plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
Are you a detailed, organised self-starter with experience and a passion for building engaging digital experiences from concept to launch? This role could be the perfect balance for you - that mix of agency pace and variety embedded in an organisation singularly focused on growth.
We are looking for a web developer who has a passion for marketing and can incorporate strong design, B2B digital marketing best practices, and marketing technology expertise into their development projects. And equally important, you are willing to dive in to understand and solve problems.
To excel in this role you have creativity, resilience, curiosity, trustworthiness, and confidence. In day-to-day practice this means you:
- love to take complex ideas and translate them into simple human communications
- can anticipate both challenges and opportunities and have proactive recommendations for any situation.
- have an eye for UX design, but don't want to be stuck in the design world - you love bringing designs to life
- can receive requirements/feedback, process information, and translate it into potential solutions and strategies on the fly
- thrive in a fast-paced environment and feel comfortable working with flexible and growing rules/processes
- are a resourceful, self-starter that loves to learn fast, and put that learning into practice
- and big picture .. you thrive in a team that is proud of its results and can share your knowledge with others
Core Competency Requirements
- Ideally, you have a working experience with Webflow, however, WordPress or other CMS framework skills will be transferrable with some training
- Good working skills of Figma – our design prototyping tool of choice at rexlabs – or similar for prototyping tools (Adobe XD/Sketch/Invision/Axure) is an advantage.
- Strong understanding of web metrics and digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyse and interpret data
- Experience in both technical and on-page SEO
- Strong experience in CRMs like Hubspot, and their interaction with lead generation and content nurturing web entities and emails. Prior experience with coding email templates
- Experience with cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility issues (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, PC, Mac, tablets, smartphones, etc.)
And can use tools like asana, SEMRush, Excel/Google Sheets, Facebook Ads Manager, and Google properties inc Advanced Analytics, Data Studio, Tag Manager, Ads Manager