First a bit about us
The Rexlabs family of products deliver amazing experiences for real estate professionals. From agency owners to selling agents, property managers to admins, we provide tech solutions to manage their day and ensure the making the most of every opportunity to build lifelong relationships with buyers and sellers, landlords and tenants.
We are a growth business… our users are growing, our product range is growing and now we are too. The Brand and Marketing Team (BAM) is fast-paced, future thinking, and creatively focused. This role reports to the Head of Marketing and covers all 4 of our core products (Rex, Siteloft, Spoke and Alfie) as well as our parent brand, Rexlabs.
The Performance Marketing Manager will take full ownership of executing paid search and social campaigns across Linked In, Facebook, Google, YouTube and other social and email initiatives and will play a pivotal role in producing engaging and exciting campaigns that drive new customer acquisition
Ideally, you will have 3+ years of agency or startup specific experience with a concentration on paid media strategy, execution, tracking and reporting.
This is a great role for you, if
- You are passionate about lead generation and the impact it can have on the company's bottom line
- You love working in a collaborative team that is focused on generating business results
- You see yourself as a numbers nerd who is always looking to set a new PB
Your main missions
Our Performance Marketing Specialist will be responsible for setting up, managing, and optimising campaigns to display ads and retarget them across verticals, such as SEM, display advertising, social media, affiliate marketing, content discovery platforms.
Here’s a list of tasks to apply these skills to:
- Drive campaigns from planning to execution and beyond to meet key performance metrics
- Allocate budgets, analyse and recommend modifications to ad spends to deliver target CPL
- Source and implement the most effective keywords, measure keyword performance and optimise campaigns based on them
- Create eye-catching and informative pay-per-click text and display ads (with visual support from our Creative Lead)
- Tweak your strategies by evaluating the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) of all existing marketing channels to determine and make necessary adjustments to optimise marketing effectiveness
- Understand our products inside out. Research competitors and their strategies to find the gaps in the industry and accordingly set up marketing and advertising goals for the brand
- Constantly optimise marketing activities to improve return on investment and maximise Cost per Acquisition (CPA)
- Map ad formats to advertising objectives
- Develop hypotheses and perform A/B (or multivariate) testing to recommend optimisations
- Plan and optimise landing page testing
- Report on key performance indicators and lead generation initiatives
- Document campaign evolution to monitor the overall performance and identify best practices
- Test new channels and trends to build credibility, remain competitive and deliver added value
- Ensure a data-led approach to all activity, creating a clear 'test & learn' strategy
- Use multi-touch attribution to track touch points across the funnel, which will help maximise Pay-Per-Click (PPC) campaign effectiveness.
- Leverage customer insights to better segment, target and reach potential customers.
- Explore new marketing opportunities such as social media channels, apps, ad formats, etc. to grow campaigns more efficiently and effectively
Are you a detailed, organised self-starter with experience and a passion for leads and bar charts? This role could be the perfect balance for you - that mix of agency pace and variety embedded in an organisation singularly focused on growth.
To excel in this role you have creativity, resilience, curiosity, trustworthiness, and confidence. In day-to-day practice this means you:
- love to take complex ideas and translate them into simple human communications
- can anticipate both challenges and opportunities and have proactive recommendations for any situation
- can receive requirements/feedback, process information, and translate it into potential solutions and strategies on the fly
- thrive in a fast-paced environment and feel comfortable working with flexible and growing rules/processes
- are a resourceful, self-starter that loves to learn fast, and put that learning into practice
- and big picture .. you thrive in a team that is proud of its results and can share your knowledge with others
Core Competency Requirements
- Strong and current understanding of Google Marketing Platform, and Social Ads
- Able to demonstrate successful results in growing lead volumes and reducing CPC in a B2B environment
- Highly analytical with expert skills in tools such as Excel, Google Analytics, Data Studio and performance marketing platforms, such as HubSpot
- Proficient in deriving insights from data, fluent in slicing/dicing data and visually presenting results in dashboards
- Demonstrated success in optimisation and improvement of campaign performance (not just delivery)
- Strong ad copywriting skills with demonstrated ability to produce engaging, clear & concise copy for campaigns
- Strong knowledge of the AU/NZ programmatic/ad-tech ecosystem (publishers, data, platform, etc.)
- Effectively collaborate with Brand and Marketing team members to help drive project outcomes on time and on budget
- Strong understanding of adjacent and/or connected disciplines (e.g. Data Strategy, Analytics, AdOps, Experience)
- Proven ability to deliver analysis and insights in a fast-paced environment
- A passion for working within digital activation and a drive to constantly up-skill and learn new technical expertise
- Basic technical knowledge of websites (HTML, CSS)
Bonus if you have experience in SEO and can use tools like Asana, Webflow, SEMRush, Figma, Adobe Suite, Google Suite.