Rex is an 80-person PropTech business with customers and teams in Australia and the UK. Our mission is to help connect people to homes, by making the agents job simpler, freeing them up to focus on their customers.
Rex CRM provides over 1500 agencies in the UK and AU/NZ with a suite of tools to manage their customers, processes and operations. Think of it as the Salesforce of real estate.
It's complex and your job is to make it beautifully simple, so that agents can spend more time with their customers and less time on administration and compliance. So we can help more people find the right home.
As Product Manager you are focused on identifying the user problem and collaborating with Product Design and Engineering to define, test and develop solutions. At Rex, we encourage a modern “outcome-first” approach to product, with OKRs that help us stay focused on the impact of what we’re delivering.
In this role you will be working within the core Rex CRM product team and will be closely collaborating with the Principal Product Manager and Lead Product Designer. You will helping with product discovery, assisting team delivery, and contributing to our longer term product strategy.
Some of your core responsibilities will include:
- Becoming a domain expert, building a deep understanding of both the core product as well as the real estate industry
- Collaborating with the Principal Product Manager to help set objectives and bring the product vision to life
- Collaborating with the Product Designer in order to establish priorities & communicate feedback
- Be ultimately responsible for shipping a well-crafted product, on-time
- Prioritising sprint backlogs and participating in all sprint ceremonies
- Analyse complex technical flows and user journeys, identifying pain points and opportunities for improvement
- Deriving actionable insights from product analytics
- Participation in design reviews for all major feature work
- Gathering, organisation & filtering of client feedback to help influence product direction
- Assist in triaging and resolving customer support and product issues
- Advocating for and evangelising all things product across the wider business
Skills & Experience
- At least 4 years in product management at a technology company (preferably SaaS)
- Demonstrated ability when it comes solving complex product problems end-to-end
- Prior experience working collaboratively in a cross-functional team of designers and engineers
- Prior product design and/or engineering experience is always considered a plus, but isn’t mandatory
- Any previous experience in real estate or finance industries is a huge plus
- You have a passion for prioritising outcomes over output, and avoid adopting a “solution-first” approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a knack for concisely explaining complex topics
- Confidence in dealing with information architecture and abstract problem-solving
- Comfortable working in a technical environment and have an established understanding of how modern web applications are built