Rexlabs is a dynamic, fast-paced technology company with a real emphasis on getting the job done and having fun doing it. Our primary focus is on the Australian,New Zealand and United Kingdom, residential and commercial real estate markets.
We are growing and expanding, and it’s a well known fact that the key to growth is a high performing sales team. Therefore, we are looking for a full time Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our team of 90+ talented individuals with an opportunity to gradually grow to full stack sales or a high-level BDM role.
As an SDR you will be the first line of communication with potential customers, who can benefit from our product offering. Ideally, you will have a strong understanding of the sales process, and will excel in researching leads, starting new relationships, and setting our Senior Sales experts up for success.
If you already possess these skills it’s a bonus. But if not, it’s not a problem, as long as you have a lot of energy, enthusiasm and a burning desire to take yourself to the next level.
Some other expectations
You should be a quick learner with strong communication skills and the ability to communicate our offerings in a compelling way. To enable you to do that you will need to undertake product, sales and admin training with a future opportunity not only to excel in the SDR role, but to grow into a full sales role.
What you’ll be doing
· Learning a lot about our products and offering
· Gaining sales and admin skills.
· Generating your own leads and following up leads generated by our marketing team
· Conducting discovery calls to establish a need for our products
· Managing and nurturing potential prospect until there are ready to engage with sales executives
· Setting up meetings or calls between prospective customers and sales executives when they are ready for engagement
· Building long-term trusting relationships with prospects
· Proactively seeking new business opportunities in the market
· Reporting to Sales Manager with weekly and monthly results
What we’re looking for…
- Hunger to succeed and learn new things
- An upbeat and happy personality, a great attitude and clear vision on what you want in life
- A great phone manner and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Confidence. Don’t be afraid of rejection, we are after that competitive, ‘never give up’ attitude
- High level of proficiency with Google Suite, Hubspot (ideally)
- A good sense of humourand ‘can do’ attitude
- Attractive package and performance-based bonuses
- Ongoing training and skills development to move you forward in your career
- Rewards and social events
- Hybrid work option
- A focus on professional development opportunities
- Adding value to a fast-growing global business
- A fast-paced team environment with an inclusive young at heart culture
We are interviewing immediately. If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW – the role will fill up quickly!