We’re looking for an experienced senior product designer to help scale our digital marketing products.
Rexlabs is a 80-person digital product and service company based in Tenerife, Brisbane. Rexlabs develops products for the real estate and property management industries in Australia and the UK..
Spoke provides real estate agents a simple to use digital marketing suite, helping them drive leads through social media channels (such as Facebook and Google ad networks).
It's so easy to use that you don't need to be a digital marketing expert to be able to drive high-quality leads and increase the number of buyers, sellers, renters and landlords to your customer database so you can follow them up.
Spoke is a fairly new product and there is a lot of work to establish a testing and optimisation framework for the experience and the results we deliver.
About this role:
The Spoke Product Designer is responsible for the entire design process from user research, validating assumptions and opportunities, through to visual design both within the Spoke platform and improving the ads that our customers launch on the ad networks such as Facebook and Google. Design is supported by utilizing the Design System (Luna).
Working in an experiment driven cross-functional team with engineering, product and marketing. Establishing a continuous cadence of research and customer insights to feed back into the product to inform the strategic roadmap for the future of the product. A data informed approach to product development and ability to advocate for customer centric measures of success and iterative testing processes to enable the continuous improvement of the product and the delivery of customer value.
- Be involved in all areas of product design: problem definition, user and competitor research/testing (conducting interviews, launching surveys and unmoderated tests), conceptualising user flows in low and high fidelity mediums, visual design and layout (using our design system), prototyping, testing and iterating
- Define complex behaviours - not just designing interfaces - and work collaboratively with developers to iterate on designs to reach robust outcomes.
- Make strategic design and UX decisions on core and new functionality across Spoke, working alongside the product manager and across teams when required to help shape and deliver the overall product vision.
- Have a passion for working in a data informed team, and be comfortable with using experimentation techniques as a way to learn what our customers need
- Work amongst a large set of pre-existing design patterns, using our in house Design System.
- Collaborate with the product manager to provide design guidance to our support and marketing teams, helping shape the end-to-end rollout and consumption of all features we build.
- Immerse yourself in the sprawling domain of real estate, with the drive to engage with our users to become a subject matter expert over time.
- 5+ years of product design experience (and an accompanying portfolio) as a designer participating throughout the product development cycle
- Research / product discovery experience including conducting remote user interviews, surveys and unmoderated user tests
- Have experience working in a data informed environment, and be comfortable using experimentation techniques as a way to learn what our customers need, and using data to make informed decisions
- Comfortable using Figma - using components and libraries
- Worked in cross-functional teams and know how to collaborate with all of your peers and stakeholders
Nice to haves
- Prior experience in designing products in the real estate domain, and/or other professional real estate experience.
- Degree or equivalent experience in Human Computer Interaction, Digital Media Design or a related field.
- Play a leading role in building out our research practices, tools, process and training. The goal is to support other designers in their discovery work and insight analysis
- Be an active contributor to the design team’s professional development and operations, promoting HCD
- Prior web development experience, either frontend or backend.