A little about us
Digital marketing is revolutionising the way we can promote and sell products online, it allows a business to leverage different channels to reach current and prospective customers.
Spoke, our newest product, has been built to change the way real estate agents deal with digital advertising, helping agents advertise their listings and brand on social media platforms and across the web through a simple and intuitive ad creation platform.
Spoke forms part of Rexlabs, a eighty plus (and growing) product house based in Brisbane. We create software driven solutions for the real estate industry and broader property sector.
Operating in the real estate space this role will be perfectly suitable for somebody who is familiar with both the real estate industry and digital marketing.
About the role
As a Spoke Account Manager, you are responsible for both driving new account business as well as ensuring our current clients are engaging with Spoke to the fullest.
You will be responsible for aggressively growing the Rexlabs Australian business in a Real Estate Industry that is hungry for technology and the product you’ll be selling.
To be successful you must be able to be able to demonstrate the value of Spoke to prospective clients.
This requires being an adept account manager, capable of engaging in business and technical conversations at multiple levels of the organisation from the top down. You should have in-depth understanding of the prospect’s journey and the ability to lead sales in a highly consultative manner.
The Skill Set
- You should be an experienced salesperson or account manager, preferably with experience in the Real Estate or technology industries.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and experience delivering compelling presentations to Business Owners and Marketing managers.
- Ability to communicate and sell by phone and over webinar/Zoom as well as in person.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Capacity to independently and simultaneously manage a number of very different priorities, clients and projects.
- A genuine love of sales including positivity, resilience and hunger for chasing for the next deal.
- Be an exceptional, active and supportive member of Rexlabs team.
- Obtain and closing new business opportunities to achieve and exceed your targets.
- Ensuring constant use and engagement with Spoke from clients.
- Understand the client’s key business initiatives, areas of concern, technology stack, and competitive environment, and recognise how Rexlabs’ products could be applied and articulate the business value of these solutions.
- Be highly presentable and proactive with ability to influence people on a different level and with relationship building attitude.
- Be able to deliver value-based solutions, product demonstration and presentations based on audience, the prospect’s needs and industry dynamics.
- Meet and exceed KPIs set by management.
- Manage the opportunity and engagement funnel by analysing and controlling pipeline activities through the use of software provided.
- Develop expertise in the Real Estate Marketing by identifying trends, market challenges and competitive offerings.
- Collaborate with the team, customers and shareholders to interpret information and improve business development processes.
- Provide superior and delightful customer service throughout the entire client journey.